Kroeker Farms is growing an increasingly wide selection of certified organic produce right here in Southern Manitoba. At the Potato Store, we are dedicated to providing our customers with fresh, wholesome produce. We proudly support our neighboring small farms, providing our customers with produce that is economically sound, and carries high standards of Manitoba grown quality and freshness.
Fresh, local produce available all year long.
- Adora Potatoes Delicious, yellow-fleshed potato which is versatile for many uses; mashed, soups, baked, and is a lower-carb potato.
- Great Morning Eggs Great-tasting, all-natural, low-cholesterol eggs produced in Manitoba. Available in white, brown, and omega-3 enhanced.
- Nature’s Farm Omega-3 Organic Eggs All grains, seeds and grasses fed to Nature’s Farm chickens are GMO free and free of herbicides and pesticides bringing you an all-natural, great tasting, local organic egg.
- Nature’s Farm Pasta Made with Nature’s Farm eggs and other fine ingredients, you’ll love the traditional pasta as well as their GLUTEN FREE varieties.
- Organic Meadow Milk Locally produced and pasteurized. Certified Organic and hormone-free. Absolutely delicious!
- Pembina Valley Pasta A variety of delicious homemade Perogies and Noodles.
- Rootham Gourmet Preserves Delicious all-natural, all-Canadian dressings and sauces.
- Homemade Fruit Pies and Spreads Locally made. Mouth-watering.
- In The Kitchen We carry a great selection of Lodge Cast Iron cookware, Weston french fry cutters, Hurom slow juicers and more.
- ...and so much more:
- Kroeker Farms Potatoes Reds, Yukon Gold, Russet, Organic, Seed.
- Kroeker Farms Onions Spanish large or small, Organic, Red, transplants
- Vegetables Asparagus, Yellow Beans, Red Beets, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Sweet Corn, Cucumbers, Garlic, Herbs, variety of Lettuces, assorted Peppers, Pumpkins, Radishes, Sorrel, Spinach, Squash, Tomatoes, Zucchini.
- Fruits Cantaloupe, Cherries, Currants, Honeydew, Raspberries, Rhubarb, Saskatoons, Strawberries, Watermelon.